According to AAAEA Bylaws, AAAEA offers the following membership levels:
+Regular full Members
1. Regular full Members are those individuals, who subscribed to the by-laws and who are Arab and/or of Arab ancestry residing in the United States of America and/or residing temporarily in other countries (but not to exceed a year). The Regular full Member shall have the right to vote on all proposals submitted to the membership at large and right to attend all meetings of the Association. The Regular full Member also is eligible to hold any office and receive any honor bestowed by the Association. The Regular full Member may attend Executive Board meetings at the invitation of an officer of the Executive Board to discuss a specific subject.
2. Associate Members are those individual engineers who do not meet the requirements of No. 1 and who have expressed and demonstrated interests in the Association. The Associate Member shall have all the privileges of the regular full Member including the right to attend and participate in all meetings of the Association, but excluding the right to vote or to hold an office.
3. Student Members are students who are studying Engineering, Architecture or Computer Science and have the interest to work and participate in the Association (AAAEA). The Student Member shall have all the privileges of the Regular full Members including the right to attend and participate in all meetings of the association, but excluding the right to vote or to hold an office
4. Corporate Members are those engineering companies who have expressed and demonstrated interest in the Association. A Corporate Member shall be granted up to 5 members. These members shall have all privileges of the Regular full Member including attending, participating in all meetings of the Association, and have the right to vote or hold an office.
5. Life Members are members with the minimum age of sixty and older and have been in good standing with the Association for a minimum of ten (10) years, Shall have been retired from actively practicing engineering and shall have made a written request to the Executive Board for such a membership classification. The Life Member shall have all privileges of Membership including attending, participating in all meetings of the Association, and have the right to vote or hold an office.
5. AAEAA-Texas mission is to enable people to pursue careers in Engineering, Computer Science and Architecture and share knowledge and understanding of their professions, both for their own sake and to help other individuals fulfill their potential.
If you are already a registered member please Login
To register and get all the membership benefits, please Click Here