AAAEA is a professional Arab American association dedicated to help, strengthen, empower and inspire its members for excellence. AAAEA promotes and advocates the Arab American Engineers, Computer Science and Architects in North America, by providing career and educational enhancement programs, technical exchange, fellowship, and community service. It is a non-political and non-religious. Membership is open to corporations, academic, professional institutions, and qualified individuals.
The goals of the AAAEA include the following:
- To further the public welfare whenever engineering knowledge is involved and to act upon matters which are the concern of the engineering profession.
- Promote cooperation and mutual assistance among the members.
- Conduct academic review courses and technical seminars to update members’ knowledge on the latest technologies and regulations effecting the engineering profession.
- Establish scholarship programs to encourage qualified and talented students to pursue engineering field studies.
- Cooperate with other professional organizations.
- Establish a presence in Chicago.
- Serve the professional interest of the general membership and strive to promote professional consciousness and fellowship through collective interdisciplinary activities all in accordance with recognized and established engineering ethics, and within existing applicable laws.